Sunday, January 10, 2010

Recent happenings....

Let me begin by telling you all about my fantastic new camera...it's digital, 12 megapixels and (the best part) it's PURPLE!!!! I absolutely LOVE it!!!! It's been so great to have to snap pictures like these:

Look closely...my boys have identical battle wounds! LOL! This is what happens when Brotherly Love goes terribly wrong! They definently got each other good. In fact, Chase got a bloody nose as well!

New Year's Eve! Steve and I went out with a few friends and Mary for dinner. We went to Carinos.

It was a pretty lousy dinner and the Hostess ended up being our server for the entire night! It was rough! At least the company was great!!!

My BFF's! Janet and Sarah! Love you girls!!!! After dinner we went to Bryce and Sarah's house for fun and games! It was great to ring in the New Year with these guys!

Two weeks ago we went to Chuck E. Cheese!!!! The kids have been BEGGING to go for the last 6 months. So, we bit the bullet and rewarded them with a trip to this totally overpriced and disgusting place! The kids had a BLAST!!!!

Absolutely LOVE this picture of Brielle!

Our Boys....LOVED the rides. Here's DAx in a tractor and Chase kickin' it with Chuck E.!

Daxton was playing Air Hockey with Avery! Totally adorable!!!!

My Rocket Man, Chase! He rode this one quite a few times! :0)

Avery got a sewing machine for Christmas. Believe it or not, it's what she had asked for! :0) I feel a Domestic Goddess is in the making! LOL!

She was able to make her own pair of pajamas(with Grandma Myers help) and is currently working on a tote bag.

Here are 3 of my 4 crazy kids! I realized in this photo that they all have the same nose! TeeHee! Funny that I had never noticed that before! :0)

A quick pic with Grandma and Grandpa Myers before they had to leave for the airport. It was so great to have them here for Christmas!

We have a lot of fun and crazy moments over here. I'm so excited that I will be able to capture them now on my new camera. I even have a couple of videos I'll have to post(when I figure out how to do that!!!)
Happy Reading!!!!

1 comment:

Janet said...

No dead tooth in that picture. A thousand thank yous :) Cute post!