Hey all! So I'm kind of in a blog slump here...so sorry!
Since I've been having computer issues, while uploading pics, you just get a monologue of the the most recent past times in our lives.
We've been enjoying our summer and are sad to find only 12 days left before school starts! :0( We have been making weekly trips to mom's pool with Cee Cee and her kids. It's been great letting the cousins play with their Auntie(Lizz)in the pool. It's nice to see ALL my kids are still fish and LOVE to swim. Daxton is now swimming(with floaties) on his own and is LOVING it!
We also got a membership to the Denver Zoo and have enjoyed FOUR trips there this summer! We've definitely gotten our money out of that! ;0) One trip was taken with some good friends of ours. That visit was slightly tainted with the losing of Brielle! She had wandered away from us, on a VERY busy Friday, and was lost for about 5 minutes. That was seriously the most panicked I have been in my life! When we were reunited, we were both quite emotional. Unfortunately, the terror didn't have any lasting effects on her because she was caught wandering off about 30 minutes later! Stinker!!!
I have continued watching a few kiddos through the summer. They are absolutely GREAT kids and my kids have loved having them around. It has left us with only a day or two a week to play, but it's definitely been worth it for our family!
The big news...(drumroll please) Steve FINALLY got a new job and it's FABULOUS!!!
He's now a manager at Red Robin; which is a salaried position, with benefits, PLUS quarterly bonuses!!! Such an answer to our prayers!!! It has HUGE growth potential and is turning out to be such a great company to work for. Thanks to all of you who have kept us in your prayers. It's meant a lot to us!
As I mentioned before, there are only 12 days left until school starts!
My sweet Avery will be entering 4th grade! She's a little disappointed with her new teacher but does have a few friends in her new class.
Brielle will be starting Kindergarten and is excited to have Avery's past kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Molander, and her BFF Sammy, in her class!
Chasen, although accepted into the Colorado Preschool Program(CPP), is currently waiting for a spot. Hopefully he too will be going to Ann K. Heiman, with his sisters, in September.
And to add to our already full plate, Steve and I are Co-Presidents on the PTO board at Heiman this year. I am a little nervous about juggling it all but am excited to see all that this school year will bring. Wish us luck, cause we're going to need it!!!! :0)
Sorry about the lack of pics. Hopefully I can get some uploaded soon! You'll be amazed to see how much the kids have grown!
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Oh I just love your little family! I was so excited to hear about Steve's new job!!! Hurray for Red Robin, maybe now he'll figure out the great ranch receipe!!! I can't believe Avery is in 4th grade!!! What! And Daxton is swimming with floaties! Oh my goodness! Sure do think of you guys often and glad to hear all the great news!!
Post a Comment