

Today, Steve and I are celebrating our 8th anniversary. The growth we have had personally, as a couple and as a family is astounding. I know that I would not be the person I am today without my husband. I am so grateful for him and the love he shows me. He's a terrific father and tries so hard to provide a nice life for all of us. I love you Steven! Happy Anniversary!!!







4 comments:
Cute Cute Cute! You're a great blogger! It took me forever to get the hang of it. I still haven't quite gotten the hang!!! Glad there are so many ways to keep in touch!
So cute! I love your blog and am so excited you have one!! Love and miss you!
Happy anniversary you two! LOVE the blog! Now we're all connected in cyberspace! :)
glad to see you have a blog... its a great way to keep up with our families.
Post a Comment