Monday, June 30, 2008

I've been Tagged...

  • What is his name? Steven Craig Myers.
  • How long have you been together? We've been married for 8 years already!!!
  • How long did you date? Well, we had a lot of "off and ons" but we knew each other about 10 months before we were married. Pretty quick!!!
  • How old is he? He's 32 and gets better looking every year!
  • Who eats more? Well, that one is definently up for grabs! I probably eat way more junk food and he eats the good stuff. He's a "foodie" so he enjoys what he's eating.
  • Who said I love you first? I really don't remember! I think he was into me before I was really into him. I needed a little convincing!
  • Who is taller? Me. One of the things he needed to convince me of.
  • Who can sing better? Probably him. He and I both enjoyed musical theaters back in the day, but I devoted myself to 4 years of cheerleading which pretty much wrecked any future in the singing department!
  • Who is smarter? Totally depends on the subject! We balance each other. He's an expert in some thing and I am in others.
  • Who does the laundry? Me! About 3-4 loads every other day! He will sometimes rotate a load for me, but overall I'm the girl that does all that!
  • Who pays the bills? We're supposed to pay bills!?! Steve's the one who usually deals with all that. I usually step in when I'm needed to.
  • Who sleeps on the right side? Me and I wish he'd switch! It's closest to the door and I'm afraid of the dark! I'd rather have him between me and an intruder. :)
  • Who mows the lawn? That is definently a "man's job"! As well as taking out the trash!
  • Who cooks dinner? The"foodie" of course! I tell you girls, I really lucked out in this department! He does all the cooking and its always fabulous!
  • Who drives? Almost always him. I'll drive if he jumps out and runs into the store for something real quick. With all our kids, its easier just to drive around while he runs in than to unload everybody for a few items.
  • Who is more stubborn? Definently me! Though he is known to easily persuade me. :)
  • Who kissed who first? Steve went to kiss me first. I was taken back by it all and actually said,"Oh No!". He married me anyway!?!
  • Who proposed? Steven planned and orchestrated a fantastic scavenger hunt for me. It ended at our place, Bridal Veil Falls, in the Provo Canyon. I of course accepted!
  • Who has more friends? Probably me, but that's only because I have more social time on my hands. Steven is more social though and will start a conversation with a total stranger! Not me! I am totally that girl in the elevator who would rather stare at the floor than make conversation with the one other person in there.
  • Who is more sensitive? "Mr. Weepy" for sure! I'm dubbed as "The Heartless Wonder" over here!
  • Who has more siblings? Me. I've got 3 fantastic sisters, an adorable brother.
  • Who wears the pants? Total toss-up. If push comes to shove, probably him.
    I tag: Emily, Cory and Carrie. Spill it girls!

No comments: