* A - Attached or single: Attached for 8 years!
* B - Best Friend: My hubby and my sisters
* C - Cake or Pie: Banana Cream Pie
* D - Day: Currently Mondays, Steve's around and Avery has a short day at school
* E - Essential Items: Toothbrush, mineral make-up and clean panties!
* F - Favorite Color: Bright pink
* G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Is there any difference? Both gross!
* H - Hometown: Greeley, CO
* I - Indulgences: CHOCOLATE!!! Really anything sweet...
* J - January or July: July-my birth month and there are always fireworks!!!
* K - Kids: Avery-7, Brielle-3, Chasen-2ish, Daxton-4months
* L - Life is incomplete without: My family
* M - Marriage Date: June 24th, 2000
* N - Number of Siblings: 4; Cee Cee, Lon, Mary and Lizz
* O - Oranges or Apples: Oranges for sure!
* P - Phobia or Fears: SPIDERS!!! Crazy people who can hurt me and my family!
* Q - Quote: "No pinching, keep your hands to yourself" Said by me all day long...
* R - Reason to Smile: A date with my hubby...no kids!
* S - Season: Spring-I love the rain and seeing everything so green
* T - Tag three: Whoever hasn't done this yet...
* U - Unknown fact about me: I'm a compulsive bath taker! Don't know if it's the bath or the solitude of a bath, but I've got to take 2 a day!!!
* V - Vegetarian or Not: NOT-bring on the beef!
* W - Worst habit: Being constantly negative-drives my optomistic husband nuts!
* X - X-rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds of course! Boy or Girl?
* Y - Your favorite food: Right now...Italian. Yum!
* Z - Zodiac sign: Cancer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Love it! So fun--if I were there, we would be hitting up Olive Garden tonight!
Post a Comment