8 TV SHOWS I LOVE TO WATCH
House
ER -Final Season :(
So You Think You Can Dance?
Boston Legal (Yeah...Iknow!)
Heroes
Chuck!!! Love it!
Ellen Degeneres
FoxNews Programs ie...O'Reilly Factor, Hannity & Colmes
8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
Olive Garden-Salad and breadsticks, baby!
Johnny Carino's- LOVE their bread!
Chili's-chips and Salsa
On the Border-Sour Cream Enchilada and Kahlua Pie!
Cafe Mexicali-YUMMMM!!!
Atlanta Bread Company
Texas Roadhouse-Yummy Rolls!!!
Chipotle-Love the Lime Chips!
I'm a bread girl...obviously!!!
8 THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY
Visiting Teachers came over
Went and worked out (kicked my butt!!!)
Washed the sheets and towels
Cleaned (of course, never-ending!)
Friend came over for dinner and to hang
Watched the debate and the following commentaries (Go McCain!!!)
Put kids to bed, over and over again!
Crawled into bed...finally
8 THINGS I’M LOOKING FORWARD TO
No More DIAPERS!!!
All my children to speak clearly and tell me exactly what they want!
Going to the temple on Saturday
Shopping at the Children's Place Outlet this weekend
The Twilight movie in December!!!
My R.S. lesson to be over on Sunday!!! (New calling. I'm pretty nervous about it!)
Going back to school and getting my degree (OB Nurse)
A day when I'm not so stressed about money!!! Will it ever come!?!
8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST
Wood flooring!!!
New carpet throughout!
An addition, creating a walk-out patio off my bedroom, with French doors!
French doors in the kitchen
A beautifully landscaped and manicured yard
A swingset for the kiddos
The dent in my van to be fixed (How long do insurance claims last!?!)
A week long cruise, just my hubby and me! Blissful!!!
All right guys, I tag anybody who wants to do this one!!!







2 comments:
I love these little tags, they are fun to learn more about people, even if it is just random things!!
Wow, I didn't know you wanted to go back to school to be an OB nurse. That is so cool. fun to learn all these great things about you.
Post a Comment