
Avery was baptized on Saturday, by her daddy, into The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. It was a fabulous day.

There were a lot of family and friends there to support her. Here are the majority of us.

Steve's mom and dad flew out from California to be here. She is the first grandchild to be baptized, on the Myers side, and we're so grateful for them to be here. Steve's sister Jen and her family, came from Utah, to join us as well. We are so thankful for their sacrifices in being here for Avery's special day.

My family was there, with the exception of my brother and his wife. ;0( We really missed them. Although my Aunt Robin, Cousin Rachel and her daughter Haylee, drove all the way from Texas to be here! What a drive that was!!! I am so grateful for such wonderfully supportive family, to be there for my daughter.

A wonderful surprise was her PE teacher's attendance, Mr. Ostentowski (Mr. O for short!) He's a fantastic teacher and just so happens to have the same birthday as Avery. They're "Birthday Buddies" and I was so happy to see him come and suppport her. What a great guy! Her 2nd grade teacher, Mrs. Lande also made it, but we never got a shot of her. A big thank you to the both of them for supporting Avery!

Here's a picture of daddy and his girls. What a great day it was for him! About 4 more years until the next one!

Thanks to everyone who made it for her baptism. WE LOVE YOU ALL!!!!







6 comments:
Oh! We so wished we could have come and would have done about anything to make it happen if we could have! Dang tickets are too expensive... I loved the pics of Steve. He is beaming, it's so cute. What a proud daddy!! You look gorgeous btw. I miss you all!!
What a special day that was. Thanks for letting us be a part of it!!
Thank you for inviting us. I always love to go to baptisms. There is such a Spirit there!
oh precious i cannot believe you have an 8 yr old! amazing. u guys are such a cute family
We would have been at Avery's baptism too except for two things, The weather and we had a GG child baptised that day. Glad it was a good day for all of you.
I am gearing up for Taylor's babtism, we are waiting till June beacuse her cousin in St.George turns 8 then as well & we thought we would save our families a trip--I can hardly BELIEVE our baby girls are so grown up!! Avery's glasses are ADORABLE BTW!!
Post a Comment