Thursday, March 19, 2009

Rub-a-Dub-Dub...

Rub-A-Dub-Dub. Three monkeys in a tub...



This is a common sight in our home. All three of these little monkeys LOVE their bath and they love taking them together!

After the tub, it's time for jammies and tickle time. Here are some of my "little's" getting ready for bed...







My handsome baby boy. Ooohhh! I love him sooo much! Yummm!!!



This too is a familliar sight. Brie and Chase bugging each other! I'm glad I caught it on camera! ;0)

3 comments:

Jason and Summer, but really just Summer said...

It's been awhile since I've checked in. Fun to catch up on all that has been going on. We love tub time too!

Mandy H said...

Oh what great memories you are recording, I think it is always the simple things you look back on fondly! too cute

Cory Elvidge said...

Court! Is that a picture of YOUR house in the snow? I haven't seen it before!! That's what happens when you live states away huh? :) Miss you! xo