Our sweet, precious, gorgeous, Brielle Grace, turns four years old today. I know we always say it...but time really does fly. It seems like just yesterday, Steve and I were trying so hard to give Avery a new brother or sister. Disappointment after disappointment. We honestly tried to have this little girl for over 3 1/2 years! And she was well worth the wait!
Brielle is our comic relief. She is a joy to be around. Her infectious laugh (and newly added snort!) will have you rolling! She loves to make Daxton laugh and enjoys playing "mommy" and "puppy" with Chasen. She of course idolizes her sister, Avery, and wants always to tag along with her and her friends. She has a very kind and sweet spirit about her. She likes to be "Mommy's Helper" when Avery is off at school. I really enjoy seeing her step up to the plate more when she's the oldest in the house!
There are so many wonderful things we love about this little girl. She is so precious to us and we adore having her as part of our family.
Happy Birthday baby girl! We love you and hope you have a FaNtAsTiC day!!!







4 comments:
Happy birthday my little niece-let! Love you!!!!!
Love the little lady! I can't believe is 4! Holy Moly! It seems like just yesterday I met her and she wasn't even talking yet! I love your fam fam!!! Miss you guys!
aww! wow, time really does fly! I remember waiting in the hospital waiting room just dieing for this little girl to be born! Lover her to bits! and you too!
I miss you guys.. Happy Birthday sweet little girl.
Post a Comment