Sunday, October 4, 2009

Seriously!?! AGAIN!?!

A picture is worth a thousand words...

She actaully did it again! She cut her hair...AGAIN!!! I swear this girl is out to drive me crazy!!!

At least she chopped the other side of hair, so it kind of evens out now. (silver lining)

I honestly do not know what to do about this girl... She doesn't care that she looks absolutely ridiculous!?! Please, I will take ANY suggestions to fix this problem! (Unless it's to put the scissors up high, becuase I already do that! Avery tends to get them down and leave them where little hands can find them!)

Obviously she is still alive and happy. Which some of you may have been worried about... TeeHee!

6 comments:

Cee Cee said...

Oh...our Brielle...gotta love her anyway!!!

Steph said...

She totally has a mullett hahaha

Marbear said...

Oh funny girl! I just lover her to pieces! I'm sorry she did that, and I'm sorry you're losing your head. I'd be happy to take her any time. Love you tons!!!

Johnson Family said...

It must be something about their personality. Adah is in FIRST GRADE and I still have this problem with her. She did it once in preschool, once in kindergarten, and again about a month ago. I'm like, "YOU ARE SIX YEARS OLD!!!! When will this stop!?" I don't know. Someday I hope it makes sense, if not to me, to her. I hear every excuse from "I was bored" to "I want bangs like Sis. Creswell (the RS pres!)." Drives. Me. CrAzY!!!

Cami said...

I'm sure one day I will have my turn with this sort of problem. But, for now I'm sorry to say, but I get such a kick out of everyone else's kids who do this! So glad you took pics and blogged for all to see!

maida said...

Such fun, Kassie used to do that too.