Friday, December 18, 2009

The Gift in Giving

I LOVE giving homemade gifts!!! Such a personal touch...


These are the Teacher's gifts I made. A bottle of dressed-up Purell and a Post-it Note holder(Two things EVERY teacher needs!)


The tag says, "Hope your Holiday is Full of Good, Clean Fun!!!"


The Post-it note holder also has the Teacher's initial on it. And I did put the post-it notes on before I gave the gift to the teacher...


My Visiting Teaching gift. I took a can with a pop top(I used a mandarin oranges can)cut the bottom and put candy inside. I then glued the bottom on and decorated the can. Since this month's message is on Compassionate Service the tag read, "Compassionate Measures Opens Many Treasures". How fun is it that they get to OPEN their treat in a can!?!?!

3 comments:

Jason and Summer, but really just Summer said...

How cleaver you are! I wish I was that crafty to think of stuff like that! I just copy what somewhat else made or buy it. Nothing creative for me.

Logan and Ashley said...

Seriously so cute!! I may have to copy that for next year! I love it!

Janet said...

This post makes me feel crappy and lame. It's a good thing we're BFFs so you can teach me all this stuff. You are my idol, crafty girl!!