Steve was working until 2 pm yesterday. When he called to tell me he was on his way home, I asked him to look in his glove box. He found this:

When he got home, he walked in to find the house quiet and the table set for two. (Thanks Ceese for keeping the kids for us!)
After leisurely eating our Spock Salad, I brought in our dinner:
Intergalactic Goo - A Jello mold that proved true to its name!
Romulan Chicken(BBQ), Borg Cubes(Garlic & Butter Potatoes) and Space Vegetables
The Birthday Boy posing with his Enterprise cake. (Thanks Kara for making it! It was definitely a hit!!!) We waited until we picked up the kids to cut into it.
His gift that night was watching the new Star Trek movie(of course!).
The celebration turned out pretty great and it was fabulous to be able to celebrate his special day, just the two of us...







3 comments:
super cute Court! you are so creative and clever!
I have to say you did an awesome job! You go all out and you do a great job of it. BTW, you do need to confess that you guys are fans of Star Trek a little...I mean, who knows all those names of places/things/whatever?
Awesome! You totally pulled this off. And can I just say, great minds think alike: I giggled when I saw our backgrounds are the same on our blogs! I think we are officially long lost twins :)
Post a Comment