Okay, I know I'm a bit biased but SeRiOuSlY!?!?! She's GORGEOUS!!!
Our sweet Brielle Grace, has the BIGGEST personality ever, and a heart to go with it. She is constantly filling our home with laughter; and there's no sound greater in the world than her own gut-belly laugh! It's absolutely infectious and will have you rolling instantly!!! A couple of funny things she has said recently are:
~Steve and I were speaking in general about the current state of the world. I said, "We're all going to burn. And we're going to burn soon." Brielle, overhearing this bit of conversation said, "Mom! We need sunscreen, so we won't burn!" :0) That's right people, we all need some spiritual sunscreen so we won't burn!
~While talking about some issues Avery was having in school, Steve brought up the story of Nephi. He asked, "What happened to Nephi in the wilderness?" Brielle answered, "He broke his el-BOW!" ;0)
This girl definitely keeps a smile on our face...
We are so grateful to have Brielle in our family. We tried for quite a few years to have this little girl. In fact, she's the ONLY one of our kids that we waited for. But let me tell you...she was well worth the wait!!!
We Love You Brielle!!!! HaPpY BiRtHdAy Sweetheart!!!







3 comments:
Nobody can make me laugh like your Brie! Love you girlfriend!!!!!
Have been totally thinking of you guys - we went to this Amish town closeby and were served chicken and homemade noodles on mashed potatoes! We thought of Steve...except Steve's is sooo much yummier! Also, I have to tell you that I received a third, yes, THIRD calling in our ward and have been teaching RS on the 4th Sunday...you have inspired me and I make all sorts of visuals and goodies. ;)
Happy Belated Birthday Brielle!! How can you be 5??! We love you and miss you! Courtney--I just saw your prayer-rocks and poem on Sugar Doodle!! I love it, and it made me so happy I yelled out, "I know her!!" Love you, girl!
Post a Comment