The Easter haul this year.... Each kid got a pair of flip-flops, sunglasses, and a game or movie. And A LOT of candy!!!!
Daxton being goofy with a ring pop in his mouth...
Avery, showing off her new Boggle game!
The boys and their new sunglasses.... You can say it, Chase is sooo adorable!!!!
Avery, in her Easter dress, hunting for eggs. She's growing up sooo much!
Brielle in her beautiful new Easter dress. She had put on these AWFUL purple platform shoes with her dress that morning. I made her take them off to egg hunt! I know-I'm a mean mommy!!!
Just ONE of my studly little men! Chasen looks soooo GQ in his vest and tie!!! He was rocking at the egg hunt this year too!
A "Most of the Grandkids" pic. We're missing Eden and Melody and of course, my stinker, Daxton! (Like Dad's hair???? It's a crazy visor with this creepy hair popping out! He actually looks quite adorable I think and was perfect in this pic!)
An attempt at a family pic. We've got to at least attempt everytime-hopefully one of these times will reward us with a good one! Dax is in there, he's just crouched down behind Chase trying to get to me!







No comments:
Post a Comment