Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Nine Years... Already!!!

Happy Anniversary to us! It's been 9 years today since we chose to make a life together. What a life we've made! I wanted to take a moment to let my husband know the 9 things I treasure about him:

1~ You make me smile. Sometimes I really don't want to, but you get it out of me! ;0)

2~ You are such a hard worker. You rarely stop working...

3~ You adore your parents. I know that's why you love and treat us the way you do...because of them!

4~ You do most of the cooking... and it's soooo GOOD!!!

5~ You love me for me, no matter what size, and there have been many! ;0)

6~ We have so much fun together! You truly are my best friend; someone I can tell anything to, laugh with and play games with.

7~ You are tender and kind with our children. You play with them and do your best to provide for them. They adore you!!!

8~ You do everything you can to help me maintain our life. You understand how hard my days can be with the kids and household duties. You just jump right in and help!

9~ When imagining my future husband, he was nothing like you! You're more than I'd dreamed of. Reality is better than make-believe(at least in this case Dreamer!) ;0)


I love you Steven! Here's to many more years together... if we survive the kids! ;0)

1 comment:

Emily said...

I just love this post! You two are the greatest!!