Tuesday, September 22, 2009

HaPpY BiRtHdAy Chasers!!!

My little man turns 3 today! And it really has just flown by! :0(



Chasen is and always will be a daddy's boy. He absolutely adores Steven and glues himself to Steven whenever he is home. I know I'm 2nd best when daddy is around and that's OK with me.

Chasen is a HUGE helper. He's fantastic at picking things up and putting things away. He's also gotten to be a great big brother to Daxton. He is very considerate when it comes to Daxton. If he's going top share a toy or a snack, he does it best with his little Daxy.



Chase is also SUPER thoughtful. If he asks for a snack for himself, he will always ask for additional snacks for his siblings and friends.

Although he has his tantrum moments (and they can be doozies!) he is such a delight in our home. He makes us laugh and says the sweetest things like, "i Like you Mom". How can that not light up your day!?!



It was said that he would come on his own day, in his own time, and he certainly did. After 27 hours of labor he FINALLY made his appearance. And he was well worth the wait!!!
We Love You Chasen!!!

2 comments:

Marbear said...

Aww! It's going to be really tough not to be around to celebrate big #3 with him! I sure miss him! Give him my birthday love! Love you!

Emily said...

YAY! That is so exciting. I can NOT believe how fast 3 years has gone! I remember coming to visit him in the hospital!!! Oh happy day to the cute little man!!