I decorated the paint can and then made up the following poem, which I scrolled and placed inside the can with Hugs & Kisses.
A Gift For You…
It’s an evening full of fun
And a Service you’ve come to seek
I’ve got a few things to offer,
Please come and take a peek.
I love an event
One that’s full of flair
If its assistance you seek
You can count me there!
I’d love to make it happen,
Make it tons of fun.
For your next BIG event
I can help you get it done!
I can offer another service
One that’s a different breed
If it’s technical help you seek
I can try and fill that need.
I keep a blog of my own
And post our family days
I also chat with longtime friends
On Face Book in its ways
The computer can be frustrating
If you’re not too savvy with it.
If you have a desire to learn
I may be able to assist you in it!
There is another gift to offer
One that goes both ways
I have good ears to listen
Just name the time and days!
I love to talk with new friends
And enjoy your company
If its friendship that you seek
I can give that abundantly!
I hope you find a service
That fills a very need
I look forward to providing
In any way or deed!







4 comments:
It turned out SOOOO stinkin cute!! What did you end up getting in the swap????
Cute! I'm the Ceese, what did you get in return?
I got a digital Christmas card. Or at least an offer to make one... It was a lot of fun!!!
I'm bummed I missed it!
Post a Comment