Thursday, September 10, 2009

Who left the markers out!?!

I was trying to enjoy having just Daxton around this afternoon (Brie and Chase were at a neighbor's house). So I get on the computer while Daxton is playing behind me. He comes up to me, with a blue marker in hand, and pokes me with it! I turn and see this:


Anyone who knows me, knows that my initial reaction is HORROR/ANGER. But then, all of a sudden, it was hilarious to me, and I had to capture it on camera. ;0)


He was CoVeReD with blue marker; from the back of his head to the bottoms of his feet! And ALL the way in between!!!


The bath water actually turned BLUE with all of the marker that came off of his body! :0)


Thank goodness for Magic Erasers...


Unfortunately, THIS is a common occurrence in our home. With Avery being so much older, and VeRy into arts & crafts, there tend to be things of this nature left out for little hands to get into. No matter how hard I try to keep these items up and away...they tend to get left where the "Little's" can get to them, therefore causing such messes! Oh well, such is the stage of life right now!

2 comments:

Cee Cee said...

OH NO!!!!! That is hilarious though! I'm glad you were able to find the humor in it:) I bet Dax loved his blue bathwater!

Marbear said...

oh funny kids! I miss them! Give them my love! Mwah!