Boo Hoo! I don't know how many of you feel the same way, but I'm bummed!!! I'm very nervous about having Barack Hussien Obama as our nations President! How was he able to deceive and turn so many of our fellow Americans? How can we feel comfortable electing a man who is unable to produce his original US birth certificate, associates with known terrorists and hateful people and is on record as saying the US Constitution is a restricting and bad thing for this country!?! He will allow gay marriage, abortion and wipe small businesses out! I'm so confused and soooo disappointed!!!!
Well, here we go. Take a deep breath guys because I think it's a sign. Get your food storage in order (a one-year supply), teach your children what is right and what is important and let's bind up together. It will be the only way we'll get through this.
I think Obama has the opportunity to do some good and to change the things that really do need changing. Hopefully he will mellow out some of his far left beliefs and do what is right for our country. As my sister Cee Cee says, "Let's hope! That's all we can do now is to hope and pray!"
And please, please, please...God Bless America!!!
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
I agree with you. Its a sad sad day
I feel the same. I have been thinking about food storage too! Hmm...I need to get busy on that one!
I'm with you but Cee Cee is right, now all we can do is pray and let it pan itself out... :(
Ditto. We are in for a ride, hold on!!
I just told Logan the other night we need to get our food storage up to check... weird, now that Sarah said that I really need to do this!! Yikes!
Post a Comment