Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thankfulness...

Well, tis the season to be thankful...
We've had a pretty rough go this year, and surprisingly, I don't think I've ever been more thankful!!! Maybe that's what I was supposed to learn through all of this! :)
~I am so thankful for my family. They have shown such unconditional love and support.
~I am so thankful for the quiet times Steve and I have together.
~I'm grateful for my warm and loving home
~I'm so grateful my husband has a new path to follow...school and possibly CES!
~I'm thankful for the funny things my kids do to make me laugh!
~I'm so grateful for the Gospel and what it brings into our lives
~I'm so thankful for my new calling as Relief Society teacher. It's given me such an opportunity to grow!!!
~I'm thankful for the friendships I have made this year. They are to be treasured for sure!!!
~I'm thankful for all of the prayers given for us this year.
~I'm really grateful for cold medicine, even though it doesn't take it all away, at least it helps curb it...

Well, I could and probably should go on and on, but I won't. I just want to let you all know how very grateful I am and that I know where all of my blessings have come from.

2 comments:

Steph said...

School?? You talked him into it? Awesome! I think you should call me :)

Logan and Ashley said...

I love reading others thankful lists. I think you are fantastic!! Thanks for being so good about including us in your social outings. You guys are so great to us!