Have a Holly, Jolly Christmas...
As you can tell, we're excited and ready for the holiday season. We put up the Christmas decorations (the kids had a blast with that!) and I am antsy to start wrapping the gifts to put under the tree. Yes...I am mostly done. I think you have to be when there are so many children to make a Christmas for!!!
Last year, to entice good behavior, I threatened to take a wrapped gift away if they did not behave. Avery was unfortunate enough to lose one gift last year. Thankfully her birthday is about a week later and was able to open it then. Steve would like to change that up this year and instead reward the children, when they are good, by putting a gift under the tree. I see his point and agree with the more positive aspect, but honestly, I'm worried that come Christmas morning, most of the gifts will still be wrapped and in my closet!!! :)
My handsome 8 month old, Daxton. He enjoys the Christmas lights.
"Can you hear it? Can you hear the bell ring?" (Polar Express, the movie)
Avery, showing off the tree...
Chasen and Brielle loved putting the ornaments on the tree. The each broke about 4 and continue to move and break ornaments every day! I just love 2 & 3 year olds!!! :)







No comments:
Post a Comment