Tuesday, December 16, 2008

HELP!!! Anyone!?! - Update...

Okay, since I know that some of you, narotic yet lovable, friends of mine have been losing sleep over my wall...it's fixed! Yeah!!! Steve took the can of paint back and it turns out that it was just a really bad can of paint. So they remixed, with the same ratio, another can and it came out perfect!!! I couldn't wait until the kids were in bed to fix my wall. Now because the color was so off, and so much darker, I had to paint a couple of thick coats, but at least I didn't need to prime it! So all you sleepy girls, you can sleep easy tonight knowing that I can cross that off my list of things to do! (You know who you are! ;)

And here's the proof...





Anyone who has been to my home in the last 2 years, has seen my big, empty wall with a vinyl that says, "Eternally Ours". Well, to explain, I got this vinyl with plans of putting pictures of my 3 kids underneath. I found out I was expecting Daxton shortly after I put the sign up. :( So it's just stayed empty until this week. I'm pleased to announce that I no longer have such an empty wall anymore!!!

What do you think?



So the family picture is a 16x20 and each of the kids are 8x10's. We definently fill the wall now! I'm thinking of adding each child's name underneath. I don't know, it still feels a little undone. Any suggestions?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just caught up on your blog. Love the wall, your home looks so cozy and welcoming. I love all your Christmas decor and the sweet things you said about your hubby. Fun! You look so pretty, even if it is only a pic from the side view. :)

Emily said...

WONDERFUL!!!
Kevin will sleep better now :)
Your house looks great!!

Steph said...

It looks great! I am excited to see it! And I vote yes on the names.

Johnson Family said...

I think it is a darling idea, and it looks beautiful. I am SO not good at this stuff, so I will leave it up to you what else you do to the wall, but i am sure it will be great. :) Merry Christmas!