Chase was playing dress-up and came to the top of the stairs and said, "Look! I'm Jesus! ~pause~ Wait! Jesus has to go potty!!!!" And off he ran!
Brielle asks if she can have some medicine. When I ask her why she says, "Because I have ISSUES!" (I think she was referring to her runny nose and that she needed to use tissues!?!)
Brielle asks, "Mom, Where are we going?" I respond, "Crazy". Brie says, "Where's Crazy?" I say, "Anywhere we are at the moment." She says after a long pause, "Will my friends be at Crazy too?" I say, "No Brielle, Crazy isn't a place, it's a state of mind." "Oooohhhh!" she says, while giggling.
A rainstorm was brewing outside and Brielle said, "Mom! I SEE thunder!!!"
When pulling into the gas station, Avery asks, "What are we doing? The gas light isn't on!" I respond, "Believe it or not, we CAN get gas when the gas light's NOT on!"
When asked to shut the back door, Chasen responded, "I can't! I'm NOT big!"
Avery asks me, "Mom, where does the water come from?" Brielle answers, "From the faucet!!!"
Wanting to go outside on a cold day, I said to Brielle, "It's chilly out there!" She says, "Mmmm, I like chili!"
Chasen REALLY wants to be like his daddy! He decided to "cook" one morning and made himself a Saltine and Syrup sandwich... He grabbed 2 saltine crackers, poured some syrup on one, placed the other on top and took a BIG bite!!!
Mom of 4! Although I complain A LOT, I really do love my job and could not imagine doing anything else! I love and adore my family and am so grateful for all the things my children teach me on a daily basis; mostly PATIENCE!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment