Friday, January 2, 2009

Nine Months...

Hahaha! I bet some of you saw that title and said, "Oh No! Not another one!!!" Yeah, I feel pretty much the same way!!! Thankfully I am just announcing that my sweet baby boy is 9 months old today!
Time has totally flown by! He is crawling like a pro and we have had to put the gate up by the stairs to protect the little "speed demon". He pulls himself up on furniture and is getting brave enough to let go. Looks like he's wanting to keep up with his brother and sisters and be walking at nine months. We'll see... I'm way more laxed about things since he's the last baby. He has officially given up baby food and refuses to eat anything but what we are eating! Crap. I hate this stage!!! He still has NO teeth, just like his sister Avery. She finally got her first tooth at 10 months!!! So, we have to mash everything or let him gum things to death. Not appealing, either way!
Even though we were NOT ready to have this little guy, I can't tell you how grateful I am for him! He's the perfect little book-end and we all just adore him.

2 comments:

Cory Elvidge said...

Court, he is adorable!!! :) Bookend? Does that mean you're done?

Jason and Summer, but really just Summer said...

Crazy he does not have any teeth yet. Carter has two already, he got them when he was three months...a bit early. Anyway Dax is a cutie!