This is Avery opening her gift from her Aunt Cee Cee. She loved the Webkins, a puppy and kitty, with clothes to accessorize with. Thanks Auntie Ceese!!!
This is Lizzie opening her gift from Cee Cee. A homemade blanket!!! She LOVED it! I can't wait until July...maybe I'll get one too...;)
Here's Avery opening our gift to her...
Tickets to go see Annie, with mom and dad!!! She's pretty excited and it will just continue this birthday into February!!!
Lizz and Avery, blowing out their candles. Lizz isn't a big cake fan so mom made her some brownies. Mom also thought it would be pretty funny to put trick candles among real candles. So it took her close to a minute to completely blow out her candles. It was pretty funny! :0)
After we had cake and ice cream(and brownies), we played some Jenga.
I got pretty into it!!!
And it's falling...
On Friday night, Avery had a party with her friends. It was a "girly" party and we had stations set up for the girls to have their hair, nails and make-up done. Many thanks to Cee Cee, Stacie and Lizz, who sacrificed their evenings, to come and rescue me! I never could have pulled it off without them! ;0)
We ended up doing "rag-curls" on everyone. It turned out really cute, but took a REALLY long time to do!
Thanks to all Avery's friends who could make it. She had a blast and loved her gifts! Now that that's over, I can focus on getting things ready for her baptism...I'm tired!!! :0(







3 comments:
Cute new background! You are just like the retail stores...you move onto the next holiday before I blink my eyes after the last one!!!!
looks like good times--what a fun Mom you are, just reading about her girlie party made me tired-kudos to you chicka!
Ok so I know this post is about Avery but I must say that her mom looks HOT! :) xo
Post a Comment