Thursday, January 15, 2009

Playdates at our house...


Yep... this is what you get when you come over for a playdate at the Quilter house; sucked into being a couch potato! The kids were pretty quiet so I went upstairs to check on them and I found Brie and Chase and their friend, Kaylie, laying vegged out watching Max & Ruby on Noggin. They were so into it that they hardley noticed me taking pics. So, I apologize to Kaylie's mom and pre-warn all of you possible playdaters that I can't promise to wear them out and send them home!



And just to prove that we really do play and destroy...



I just thought this pic of Daxton was adorable! He's getting to be soooo big and has just started climbing up/falling down the stairs.

2 comments:

Steph said...

So cute. And I love that I get the updated version of all your new stuff online through pics. LOVE the new bedding. And your stripes on the walls! So so cute. And of course, the kiddos. They are the cutest of all :)

The Andersons: said...

I'm just impressed that you make your bed!