Yes, that is snow, in the background, outside! Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow.
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
HELP!!! Anyone!?!
Okay, so I have this wall that has desperately needed some touchup paint. Steve picked up a can of paint, the same brand and color, from Lowe's and I took advantage of touching up some of the spots on the wall while the kids slept today. So I started painting and noticed that the color seemed a little off. Steve said it just needed to dry. Well it's dry...and it's sooooo not the right color!!! What do I do!?! I'm thinking faux wall treatment?


Yes, that is snow, in the background, outside! Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow.
Yes, that is snow, in the background, outside! Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
Hey-
You should have Hired a Professional.
-Kevin
I know that's really horrible, and I'm really really sorry, but that is so so so funny!!!!! love you sister!
Oooooh where to start...Your poor poor wall...To bad you can't "antique" a wall. Cause it kind of looks like that is what your goal was. On the plus side, your stockings and other wall hangings look great! And I really really really want to see that snow. Not any snow, but THAT snow. Love you!
You are pure entertainment!!! It is pretty bad, but we can think of something. I would start with making sure it ACTUALLY was the right color. It sort of seems impossible by the pix. If it's any consolation....I really love you:)
I'm sorry for laughing at your wall! Of course I will help you fix it! Whatever that takes! It is funny, but i'm sorry for laughing! Love you!
Post a Comment