So we're having a little get together tomorrow night, with a few friends and loved ones. It should be alot of fun. We're all really looking forward to it. In fact, my husband is a little irritated that I have taken the time to stop and blog! :) We all need to take a break once in awhile though!
So we attempted to take some pictures of the kids in their christmas clothes, before church, yesterday. Here are some of the best ones...
Our Family
The Girls in their matching outfits...
Brielle, Daxton and Avery. Chasen REFUSED to be in the picture!!!
Daxton in his first suit and tie! He totally looks like a little man!!!
The one we got of Chase. Stinker!!!







4 comments:
Oh my Gosh!!! The kids look ADORABLE!!! Can't wait to kiss on them tomorrow night:)
Soooo cute! Did you get those dresses from Target? I think I saw some similar--I love them! And Dax looks so happy in your family picture! What cuties.
I love the pics! So adorable. :) And the suits for the boys are sooooo precious. I love a little guy in a suit, nothing better.
Merry christmas!!!
hi!! this is Steve's second cousin. my mom gave me your blog address, its good to see what you're up to! i told steve to email me, so i can invite you guys to my blog and see my baby girl Story. email me at kassface@hotmail.com
Post a Comment